Sunday, January 1, 2017

Hide His Word

Hello crafty friends.
I hope the first day of 2017 has been a good one for you.

I recently came across a video by MayMay Made It where she showed an scripture based art journal that she had done throughout this past year. I was inspired to start my own journal and craft along using a scripture each week. Her main focus was the scripture found in Psalms 119:11 "Thy word have I hid in my heart that I might not sin against thee."

I made a color page in the computer where I "hid" the Word of God in the pictures surrounded by a heart. 

Here is my colored heart-art that I will be putting on the front of my journal for this year.


Feel free to download the black and white version of the file to color yourself if you are interested.

There are a few different formats and 2 different sizes.
The regular size is 5 inches wide so I could fit it in my journal.
The "large" version is about 7 3/4 inches wide.
You can always expand the image on your computer if you would like it to be even larger.

You are welcome to email me if you need help or would like me to make an even larger version. ( paper compulsions with no space at gmail dot com)

I also included an svg and a Silhouette cutting file if you would like to cut around the image.

Hope you enjoy it.  



2 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy new year, Jani!! Your colored heart looks amazing!! Wow!! I love the colors and the pretty flowers!! It's so beautiful!! I hope 2017 is a wonderful year for you my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful work, happy new year!