Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hello

Hey my crafty friends. I had another surgical procedure where the doctor goes in and burns several nerves. The recovery is rough but hopefully it will help with the nerve pain for several months.

It will be a little while before I feel like working on craft projects. In the mean time, I am going to be working on simple video tutorials to help crafters learn about digital die cutting machines and cut files. I will be posting them on my Cuttin' Up With Class blog.

If you would kike this set of "hello" captions and shadows cut files...

... You can download them for free over at the CUWC blog.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Feel better soon, Jani. Praying for you my friend.

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh,Jani, I feel so bad that you are uncomfortable right now. I hope this helps and I'll be praying for you a full and speedy recovery my friend!

In the meantime, I'll be looking forward to checking out the cutting machine videos. I'm still playing religiously with my ecraft; I think I've finally got the proper settings to one of my commonly used papers but I run into problems as soon as I change it out for a different weight paper....urrgggggh! LOL!

Sending some love and prayers, sweetie!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

oh no hope you are doing ok jani :( sending big hugs and a swift recovery xxx

Artes de NĂ¡gela said...

Jani,
Be good logo will be eagerly awaiting your return!
Improvements!