Saturday, August 25, 2012

Box card for Ty

Well I am still behind on my birthday card. This one is for my nephew. I wanted to make a card that felt young and had a little surprise.
It is a box card that opens up. I have to tweak the cut files a little before I do a tutorial on it.
If you just can't wait, there are several videos showing how to make them on YouTube.
Just search for Box Card Tutorial.


I used K & Co paper and a little Tim Holtz Coredination paper.

About the beaded butterfly on my last project, yes I did make it. When I feel better I will make a video on that as well.

Happy crafting.

6 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

I love these little card boxes and yours, Jani, is awesome. Ty is going to love it -- and the bonus of his name being on it! LOL!

Rhonda Emery said...

love this card the shape is so fun

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a fab card. Love this interesting fold!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Jean said...

Great card.

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous, Jani!! I forgot all about this box fold...thanks for the reminder and the inspiration!! What an awesome card :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is fun and fabulous!