Sunday, January 15, 2012

Leaves

Hello my crafty friends. I made a few changes to the leaf files and it is ready to download. If you downloaded it several months ago and the calyx did not show up in MTC, I have finally figured out how to fix the problem. It should work now. I also added the dainty leafy branch. You will find three different sizes of the leaves and calyx in the PDF template.  


You can download the files here: Leaves PC  (the PC is for Paper Compulsions :)




As pictured in these photographs...



You can find the video tutorials on a tab under my blog header.


Enjoy!

7 comments:

SugarGem said...

Eeeeee I love these leaves Jani!you must of been reading my mind. I am going to dl tomorrow when I get to my computer. Thank you.

Louise said...

Thanks for the files!.

gr.LOuise

craftysals creative corner said...

these are so lovely jani, thank you once again for sharing, those roses are stunning xx

Gail said...

Those roses and leaves look almost real! You're so good! Thanks for sharing your files :)

jperr said...

Love your blog and the flowers and leaves. Thanks for sharing the cut files

Cheryl First said...

Gorgeous........you are the queen at making flowers, seriously!

Alice said...

Your roses are awesome!!!! Those leaves are perfect for so many things. Thank you so much for sharing your files.