Monday, January 23, 2012

Just some cool news

Hello, I don't have any pictures or videos to share today. (Although I have a ton of things in the works :)


I just wanted to share some news and a little information.


First of all...Tim Holtz is coming out with DISTRESS INK PENS!!!!
I get a little dizzy just thinking of all the possibilities with these great pens. I have put off buying Copics. I will try Tim's new pens first. 


You can read more about the pens and all sorts of goodies coming up in his new lineup here...
http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/


...but let me warn you, looking at all his new stuff coming out in one sitting can be a little overwhelming. LOL


Also, I had a request from an anonymous person asking about the Calla Lilly files that I had on an old post. 
I made these files a while back and have updated them by including SCAL and MTC versions. If anyone wants these files, just email me and I will send them.


Last item for the day...
I have a lot of stuff planned out for the next few weeks. (I am pretty much at the mercy of  the weather and my body). Are there any crafts that you have been wanting to see or learn more about? Just leave a comment and I will see what I can do.


Speaking of comments... I changed an option in the "comments" settings so hopefully it will be easier to leave a comment. Please let me know if it helped.


Thanks and happy crafting!

4 comments:

Myrna said...

Janni
Such a beautiful sympathy card. So elegant.
Myrna

Dr Sonia S V said...

Jani you are so generous to upload a card because a blogger asked you. the lilies are beautiful
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

craftysals creative corner said...

this a lovely card jani

Gail said...

I saw that those are coming out! Off to see what they do but I still love my Copics :)