Thursday, December 29, 2011

Easy Multi-layered Flower Video



You may have already seen my picture tutorial for this easy flower with lots of layers. I posted it several months ago and I placed it on the "Easy Flowers" tab located under my blog header.


Now I have made a video tutorial for it also.


 Here is a link to the updated cut file and templates. (It is also called "basic daisy" file) If you have downloaded it before, you may want to replace the old file with this new one. I fixed a few things.




Hope you enjoy the video.

9 comments:

Jan said...

Such a beautiful card Jani xx Jan

Unknown said...

Thanks Jani, I think I could do this one!!

jperr said...

Great tutorial and lovely flower.
Thanks for sharing.
Jocelan

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow, beautiful flower!!! I'll have to try this one!!! Thanks so much for sharing, my friend!

Jean said...

This is so beautiful!! I love all of the layers.

Gail said...

I'm really diggin' your tutorials :) Love your new banner too!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this great tutorial and the
file. I love this flower.
Greetje

Trisha said...

Thanks for the adjusted file. I like your tutorial, too...

Lyla said...

Thanks for taking the time to make this video