Friday, November 25, 2011

One last Thanksgiving project

OK, I know Thanksgiving is officially over, but I just have to squeeze in one last project.


I made this project for a caption challenge my blog friend Eva is having over at Creative Kuts.


I made a banner from a file that I made that looks something like the Sizzix fancy labels die. I cut the letters out from my foil lined pain patches. Then I inked them with TH Adirondack alcohol inks. (Sunset Orange, Butterscotch, Currant, and Caramel)


I embossed it with my new Cuttlebug embossing folder, Musical Flourishes. 


The mumms are from my cut file. You can find the tutorial here.


The sunflower is from a cut file I bought from Creative Kuts.




I love the way it turned out.

4 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh My Word...this is fabulous!!!!

Gail said...

That turned out so beautiful!

Lolis said...

This is beautiful!
I just saw that you won at Penny Duncan's blog! Wow! Awesome! Congratulations! You truely deserved it, you are always so generous! Hugs!

Cheryl First said...

This is simply gorgeous! There's no other way to state it! :0)