Monday, November 28, 2011

November Show and Tell at CUWC

Man, I am not sure where this month went, but it seems to have flown by. Since it is already the last Tuesday in November, it is time for a 

You can link up ANY project you have made
AS LONG AS...

You make a NEW POST mentioning that you are linking it up at the
and 
provide a link back to CUWC
then
You must VISIT at least 3 other blogs in the "class" and say you came by from CUWC.

That's all :)

Here is my project


It is a snowflake ornament that I made from 3 of my new snowflake files.
(available in my Etsy shop)
 Here is a better view of the 3 different snowflake cuts.

For this ornament, I made 8 sets of snowflakes, scored them all in half,
stacked the 3 different flakes on top of each other,
then glued all 8 sets together.
Then I misted all the sides with Glimmer Mist and tied a decorative thread around the top.

(I promise it is so much easier than it sounds)
Here is a picture for the visual learners like myself...


I got this idea from Lovely Linda at Lovely Linda's Craft Central.
Check out her beautiful ornaments .

Be sure and link up something this week at 

8 comments:

Jean said...

Oh my goodness, this is so pretty!

Thienly Azim said...

Oh, wow! So beautiful and love your diagram instructions!

Rhonda Emery said...

very beautiful snowflakes

Gail said...

Great idea jani!

Sally said...

fabby snowflake, what a great idea TFS
just dropped by from CUWC :)

Audrey Frelx said...

Ooooh, so pretty!

Eva Laney said...

Wow Jani, just gorgeous...I love these snowflakes. I am a snowman and snowflake freak at Christmas time, lol. Going to link up with CUWC show and tell now, thanks for hosting.
Eva :0)
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

Davi said...

Wow awesome snowflake ornament Jani :)