Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cuttin' Up With Class Give Thanks Challnge

With Thanksgiving fast approaching, this week's challenge at Cuttin' Up With Class is to make a "thank you" or "Thanksgiving" card or gift.

Well, believe it or not, I still had leaves left over from make the wreath a few weeks ago. So I used them on my  card.

The leaves were cut from white cardstock and inked. (Rusty Hinge, Wild Honey, and Red Barn)
I also used the inks  to cover over a strip of "Color Me" paper from Paper Wishes.
For the tag, I cut the curved rectangles and "thanks" out of white cardstock and just inked the smaller rectangle. The files for the tags and leaves are on the Cuttin' Up With Class blog.

This card is 5 1/2 by 8 1/2 inches so I embossed half of the cover and placed the Color Me paper over the seem.

I just got several colors on the twine so I could not wait to use it. I think it adds a nice touch.

Head over to the CUWC challenge blog to get the cut files and digi stamps.

4 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

really beautiful card. love it.

Cheryl First said...

Beautiful card, Jani! I love the rich fall color! :0)
~HUGS~
Cheryl

Christina Lytle said...

beautiful card!!! love the colors of your leaves too...

Sherrie K. said...

Love this card-very festive!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com