Friday, July 15, 2011

Round Birdhouse Box

Well, my blogger friends, sorry to have ignored my blog for a whole week. I have been working on some cut files to put in my Etsy store. Just thought I would share some pictures.

This is a round birdhouse box. The cut files come with 3 different birdhouse style options: 1 large hole, 2 small holes, or "fake holes"

The "fake" holes are great when you want to fill the box up with goodies and don't want them to fall out.

The files also come with 3 different roof styles.

plain round roof



scalloped roof with a round topper



and my favorite,
nested scalloped roof

The boxes are great for small gifts,storage, or just decorations.


...and of course they are fun to embellish.
(I just had to add some flowers :)






The cut files for the birdhouse boxes are available on my Etsy Store.

Here is a link for the free flower files.
(rose not included)
They are really easy to make.
I will try to have a tutorial up for the spidery flowers by tomorrow.
If you can come up with a name for these spidery flowers, please leave a comment.
I can't seem to think of a good name.

Coming soon...
Another birdhouse box and the birdhouse card revisited.

The files for the flowers and leaves in this picture are currently available at the Paper Dolls Blog.

4 comments:

Gail said...

Super cute!I'm sure their filled with chocolates right? ;)

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [16 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Evan's Eclipse said...

These are really adorable, love the nested scalloped roof.

Unknown said...

Yes, Gail, they ARE filled with chocolate.
(at least for now:)