Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Paper lace

Hello again. I wanted to show you more projects I did using Melin's file from Paper Crafting World.
This is a scrapbook pageand card I did using the scalloped circle paper lace file. 

These flowers were cut in white cardstock and inked with Stream alcohol ink and water. (I just add a drop of alcohol ink and spray a little water on my non-stick mat and use my foam applicator tool to ink them.)
Then I put Perfect Pearls on them to make them very shimmery. I also used my leaves on branch file and inked it with TH distress ink; Antique Linen.

Here are some of the cut files:
branch: SVG   SCAL  

Flowers: SVG   SCAL  PDF

Spring caption: SVG   SCAL  
This is a top fold card where I rounded the two bottom corners. The patterned paper is DCWV Old World Stack. I used part of Melin's paper lace file. For the flower I cut several shapes from my basic daisy shape at 1/4 increments (ex. 2, 1 3/4, 1 1/2, 1 1/4, 1, 3/4). I ink them, shaped the petals,  and stack the shapes, staggering the petals. 

Basic diasy shape: SVG  SCAL  PDF

If you need another type of file just email me at papercompulsions@gmail.com

If you like these projects, come visit Paper Crafting World to see more and join in on the challenge.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [20 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Trisha said...

Very pretty card. Thank you for sharing your files.

Aussie Carolyn said...

Beautiful. Thank you for sharing the files.