Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Oh happy day!

O happy, happy day! Crafting Misfit gave me a blog award that just made my day!



The rules of this award are:
1. Post about it on your blog with a link to the sender.
2. Pass it on to  those who visit your blog and leave comments regularly.
I have a lot of wonderful followers.  I am very thankful for all of you. Being home bound, this is just about my only social interaction some days. (don't mean to sound needy, just thankful) I love your comments!
Some of you ladies don't have blogs of your own yet. I am just going to list 4 in ABC order.
( LOL I guess you can take the teacher out of the classroom, but never the teacher out of the person) 

Becky from A Diamond in the rough
Linda S. from My Creative Playground
Martha from the Card Boutique
Yolie from Just Yolie, Just Create

These ladies always have a kind word. Drop by their blogs and show them some love.

1 comment:

The card boutique said...

Thank you so much for the award I love your projects!!