Thursday, February 24, 2011

Violets


I have shown these flowers before on a 2A card, but I needed to make a larger, 5 1/2 by 8 1/2 card. I used Core-d-nations paper to emboss (once on the left and once on the right since it was larger) then sanded it. I used a ribbon to cover up where the embossing "seam" was visable.

The tag was a file I downloaded from another site. (Sorry I don't remember where)
I used a Cri-Kits metallic pen to write "Thinking of You".


The files are free for you to take. I would really appreciate it if you would leave a comment on my blog if you take them.
(If you found my files from an outside site, make sure you comment on MY blog and not just the site that directed you here.)

Violet cut files: SVG  SCAL2  EPS  DXF

Violet PDF

"Thinking of you" caption for Cri-Kits pens   SVG    SCAL2   EPS    DXF

6 comments:

Lee said...

I just found your blog and I am in awe of your cards!
I am also a Texas girl...misplaced in Colorado with 3 boys.
I'm looking forward to seeing more

patti said...

Just found your blog and love it!! Thank you for sharing your files!!

Trisha said...

Lovely card. Thank you for sharing the files!

linda from arizona said...

I love the violets! Thanks for sharing with us

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Feb. 26, 2011. Thanks again.

Norma said...

beautiful pansy!!! TFS. first time visit and will be sure to come again.