Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

Oh, happy day! I received another blog award from Linda at My Creative Playground. Thanks Linda! I appreciate it.

 The Liebster Blog award is given to bring new blogs to light. It's a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you want to share with others.



Be sure and go by My Creative Playground and show Linda some love.

As a recipient of this award I must share the love and play it forward by:

1) Creating a post where you blog about the Liebster award & and reveal your 3-5 blog picks

2) Let them know you chose them

3) Copy & paste the blog award on your blog

4) Have faith that your followers will rally & show their crafty love back out to those you awarded
So, in alphabetical order:





(I know there are a lot of other blogs out there that deserve attention...but I am tiered)

Please take a minute to visit these blogs and show them some love :)

2 comments:

Chiffon said...

Thanks for the award Jani and TFS

Chiffon
http://chiffonscutecreations.blogspot.com/

Caroline said...

Jani - thank you soooo much for the award. I really appreciate the blog love.

Hope you had a great weekend!!!
Caroline (www.carolinescraftography.blogspot.com)